<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Yup! The friendly side of DaissyGirrrl.

= Sunday, August 10, 2008 =


You can't believe it? Me too.

Who cares, you're here anyway so come in and hop on my lap (or should I do the other way around?) Just let me do all the talking. Ops, for a second there, let this be my "nicer" side. My non-b*tch side. I'm sick of being tagged by advertisers as a blogger who is not compliant with their policies. Besides, all in life is not just loving and/or hating men right? Right.... [naughty laughs]

So let' see if I can make this work this time. Blogs need revamps. Bookmarks need some cleaning up and hard drives need some debugging. Life need some retouches. Just like my lips after a long kiss....

Hey what can I say? Old habits never die. They just sleep once in a while. But I promise I'd be a good girl now. Well, here at this blog, at least.

Mooches,
Daisy

Simply retouched @ 9:34 PM




1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Yay! Now time to test the code for the comments since originally the template does not have it.

August 24, 2008 at 5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home