<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Monday Crazy Questions 7/13/2009

= Monday, July 13, 2009 =




This weeks meme: Welcome to the July 13 version of Monday Crazy Questions.

1. Do you have a tattoo...?? if so What and where is it?? if not do you have a secret desire to have one?
No I do not, but I surely wanna have one at my back just low enough to peek from a shirt but high enough to peek from my pants. I think it's kinda sexy!

2. You have been offered a free botox treatment...where do you have them put it?
Err, I don't think I need one now. Maybe this should be asked 25 years from now. Although maybe by then there's a more safer and easier way!

3. Do you have a good luck charm? what is it?
When I was a kid I have my "pink lucky jacket" now I have my "blue lucky long sleeve blouse" and everytime I use it for a job interview I get hired!

4. When was the last time that you said something to someone that you REALLY wished you hadn't said?
Oh my! Well, honestly, I have said so many hurtful things to people I love. I tend to burst out just like that *snap* but if I could turn back time I'd be as sweet as I really am. Sometimes I hide my true emotions to people by showing only my strong personality.

5. The bath water is running, the phone is ringing, the dog is barking and there is someone at the door.....what do you do?
Dip in deeper in the bath tub bubbles and water til I don't hear a thing and pretend there's nobody home. MY neighbor's dog is probably barking at my other neighbor's cat who is following the milk delivery guy who is knocking on my door. I left a note on the door for directions on where to place the bottle of milk.

6. Your best friend from high school just popped in from out of town. do you offer them a place to stay or suggest a hotel? Suggest a hotel. There are so many cool spots here and a hotel next to the beach facing the sunset is the best!

7. Have you ever seen a ghost? How can you see a ghost?? Nhe, I don't believe in ghosts. Although I am bit afraid of the dark sometimes, that's why I have lamps all over my place. But it's not because of ghosts, I'm just not fond of shadows.

8. Someone is driving in front of you rather erratically and slowing you way down...now you see that they are talking on a cell phone and checking themselves out in the mirror. The other lane is blocked off so you can not go around them. What do you do?? I'll pull over and let the car behind me pass first. Then I will let him deal with that driver. Besides, if something happens upfront, I bet I would just pass by them.

Simply retouched @ 7:04 PM




4 Comments:

Blogger Karmasura said...

Funny!.. Good answers..

July 13, 2009 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

ooohh!! Hi there! It's been a while babe! How've you been???

July 14, 2009 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Lana said...

Hi....great answers #5 was too funny.
thanks for stopping in to play!!!
We were in St Lucia, St Croix, Barbados, and a few other Islands ...do you live near any of these ..places??? we had a great trip!
I have been sick in bed so am just getting to commenting to those who played!....

July 14, 2009 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh hi Lani! Thanks for droppin by! And I just see now my typo.. I'll update it after this. (beach... beacj) lol...

But yeah I love somewhere in St. Croix! And glad to know you have visited here too and had a great time!

And ohh.. get well soon! ;-)

July 15, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home