<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ I am Hosting a Contest!

= Tuesday, August 11, 2009 =


Previously, I posted an add-on contest for Adgitize. Now, I am re-posting it separately.

For those who haven't read a Adgitize: August Fireworks Contest + Daisy Prizes, a few days back, here's your chance!

The contest is open to everyone with a blog and Entrecard, but no Adgitize yet...

All you have to do is CLICK the banner and sign up!



PREVIOUSLY, THE WINNERS GET:
1,000 EC credits
will be given right away for the first 3 people who signs up starting today and be an advertiser!
500 EC credits will be given right away for the 4th and 5th who signed up and be an advertiser!

And if by the end of August, all 5 slots were taken, I will double the EC credits to all 5 people and send on the first week of September!

But, since it's my blog's birthday, I'm adding more to the pot!

What's at stake: 12,000 EC credits total!
first sign-up: 4,000 EC's!
2nd & 3rd: 3,000 EC each
4th & 5th: 1,000 EC each

PLUS of course, all sign ups will get linky loves on ALL of my blogs!


Remember, there is no raffle! All 5 winners will get their price within 24 hours!

Simply retouched @ 7:16 PM




3 Comments:

Anonymous Christa Bledsoe said...

Darn, great deal, too bad I already have Adgitize.

August 12, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Aww! Tsk indeed. But I just visited you now and dropped an EC love and placed an ad on your widget too! XoXoX

August 13, 2009 at 9:58 PM  
Anonymous mannoy said...

this is great. thanks

August 24, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home