<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Spam? Me? No Freezing Way!

= Sunday, May 24, 2009 =




What the... Well what can I do now but wait for the google bots to review my blog and hopefully they won't classify a banner collecting blog as spam?

I got this email a few minutes back and I really was not really all panicky and freaked out as before. But I was still a little surprised coz this happened to me in all my other blogs. I think Google is doing a check on ALL blogs one at a time until they find blogs whose owners do not do anything to report otherwise and remove them from the blog world.

"Time to sweep the dust off the web. Beep. Bop. Beep."

Simply retouched @ 2:17 AM




4 Comments:

Blogger Friendship Society said...

Robots at the ready....they see spam...is it in a can? Silly robots... giggle Glad you din;t panic. Smile often!

May 25, 2009 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Yeah they're afraid of being recycled as tin foils! LOL

But you should have seen me the first time I got this. I totally freaked out! If only I could call Google themselves I had!

May 25, 2009 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Metz said...

Hi,

Metz here of Empty Streets 1027 dropping by from Entrecard. Wishing yah a great weekend ahead :)

wow that is quite a scare, good thing that everything turned out alright :)

Dont forget to keep cool this hot summer season :) xoxo

May 26, 2009 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Well its back to normal now and I dont see that red text on my dashboard saying I'm a potential spammer! LOL

Thanks for droppin by and I'm on your page right now.

XoXoX

May 26, 2009 at 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home