<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ I Love love love to Play!

= Friday, May 22, 2009 =


... Let's play more quizzes from blogthings!




You Are a Total Player!



Congratulations, when it comes to the game of love, you're a pro.

Not only are you an expert player, you are a highly evolved one.

For you, dating is like a game of chess - with a much happier ending.

And you adeptly alter your moves, depending on who's in the game.


When It Comes to Men, Are You a Player?




Quote of the Day: "I went through this phase - Am I gay? Am I straight? And then I realized... I'm just slutty. Where's my parade?" - Margaret Cho


Simply retouched @ 8:18 PM




2 Comments:

Blogger Legal Cat said...

Congrats?

May 23, 2009 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Wahahaha!!

ROTFLMAO...

May 23, 2009 at 6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home