<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ What Does Google Know About Me?

= Thursday, August 13, 2009 =


I saw this one over at Boufmom's blog and just had to play along! Its so FUN! You gotta try it!



Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search
Daisy needs to find a new flat because hers is a rat infested... (LMAO, thankfully my real flat only houses me and no rodents!)

"[your name] looks like"
Daisy looks like Hilary Duff? (oh wow in so many ways? Ha!)

"[your name] wants"
Daisy Wants to Sing In the Night Garden (Cool! Can I?)

"[your name] does"
Daisy Does is a directory of guest houses, Indian restaurants, horse riding centre, gay bars, job vacancies, takeaway food (What the... Gay bars??? This is too funny!)

"[your name] hates"
Daisy HATES Bees (So true! They sting! Ha!)

"[your name] asks"
Daisy Asks, Does This Dress Make My Butt Look Big?, pinch (Ha! I do ask that!)

"[your name] likes"
Daisy likes to play with the butterflies and dance around the reeds... (Aww.. soounds pretty!)

"[your name] eats"
daisy eats a cheeto by vegetable lasagna (Oh I love cheetos.. but with lasagna? That's weird)

"[your name] wears"
Daisy wears a yellow dress. Peach is girly. Daisy is a tomboy. (No I am NOT! LOL)

"[your name] was arrested for"
Daisy, was arrested for impersonating the suffragette leader Emmeline Pankhurst on behalf of "the movement" (Oh my! Who is Emmeline Pankhurst?)

"[your name] loves"
Daisy Loves the Ninky Nonk!: In The Night Garden (Ninky what? And oh! There goes that NIGHT garden again! LOL)


If you give this one a try, I'd love to read it. Leave me a link in the comments.
This was fun!

Simply retouched @ 7:02 PM




2 Comments:

Blogger Legal Cat said...

Love this meme as it is random and some of it can hit the real you

August 13, 2009 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Ha! Indeed! Did you answer this too?

August 15, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home