<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Thanks, but no thanks!

= Saturday, August 16, 2008 =


A stranger offered me a ride today. But that's not extra-ordinary 'coz I get those offers almost everyday. The strangeness of this offer now is because I realized after a few minutes of talking with him, that he is my step father's friend. And that's kinda weird because I don't usually go out with older men. (Unless they are filthy rich)

I am always paranoid with men as I though this is just one of those tricks. And eventually lure girls into their car and them into your pants. Well usually I lure them into mine but not with this guy. No sir-ree.... I saw you look at my skirt, you thought I didn't see your eyes behind those thick glasses.

And did my step dad tell him something to make him feel he has a chance with me? Urgh!

Let me just say, I would rather work for this ad:



than go with you. Thanks but....

No thanks! (You are not filthy rich anyway)

Simply retouched @ 12:52 AM




1 Comments:

Anonymous Residential Investment said...

what do you mean by "Thanks, but no thanks"...

December 18, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home