<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ My new blog's template has brought in traffic

= Wednesday, January 28, 2009 =


I totally dig XML. Although, I'm not gonna change my template here anytime soon. Go over to my blog Inlove with Daisies and you will see why I say XML is more convenient in so many ways.

But I must say, if you wanna learn HTML, get down and dirty the hardcore way! Go ahead and revert to the classic blogger.

It's like learning how to drive, if you learned driving using a manual transmission, especially a classic Volkswagen beetle, any other car would be a piece of cake.

Now going back to my new blog, I would like to share my top 5 visitors per country.

1. United States (US) 1,405
2. China (CN) 1,056
3. India (IN) 237
4. United Kingdom (GB) 197
5. Canada (CA) 192

So from these top 5 countries down to Poland, Greece, Germany, France, to unfamiliar countries (to me, that is) like Latvia, Burkina Faso, Azerbaijan, Antigua and Barbuda, it's so fun seeing visitors who frequent or just pass by. If you wanna see the whole list, go over at Clustermaps.


Hmm.... the lovely scent of daisies...

And that is only from 13 Nov 2008 to 23 Jan 2009. My total hits are actually more than 5,000 in just a matter of less than 2 months. Well, imagine that huh! Even more than this blog. The key is updates I guess. And using the XML blogger template? I'm really not that good at these things, so please share your thoughts! Even the dirty thoughts are welcome! LOL

Simply retouched @ 8:44 PM




2 Comments:

Blogger Annoymous said...

I cant understand why the second spot belongs to China.

Are they reading?

January 28, 2009 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Yeah me too! I think either they just came in from the traffic generators or bots are being outsourced to China as well. LOL

January 28, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home