<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Thank goodness it's negative! Or should I be thankful?

= Sunday, November 9, 2008 =




And the nightmare was over!

What are the odds of living in "Swingville" and ending up pregnant? Huge, if condoms were NOT available everytime! And I must admit I was totally careless in ONE itsy bitsy time. Just ONE time! Do I deserve such a punishment?



And after stressful hours and days at work, he was my last rendezvous. Then it hit me! How come I didn't had my periods yet? I was grossed out with the thought that he will be A DAD.... what more from ME???? I was freaked out almost everyday... finding out that there aren't any blood on my undies. Wah!!!

First, I know for sure it's not my boyfriend's. Well he has his share of desaparecido en combate..... Should I be blamed of seeking "refuge" when "the urge" hits me? Don't disappear on me then, goddamit! How sure am I he's not playin around too huh? Nil.

Ok back to my "desperate attempts" to know whether I am or I'm not. I cannot go to the doc's coz he practically knows EVERYBODY in my family! So I was scared to go elsewhere too, who knows who that doctor knows! And if somebody sees me? Geesh! What a teenager I am of these things.

Dear God, it's just one time.

And so I was delayed for over a month now. And there it goes, I finally got myself a home pregnancy test. And the result.... Negative! Pfew.... Now another dilemma came to me. How accurate is this stuff? What if I am in the 1% of the 99% accuracy? And worse, how come I still got no periods? Oh my goodness! I hope I'm not sick!

Simply retouched @ 1:35 AM




7 Comments:

Blogger vixen kitten said...

I think those tests are pretty accurate. Stress can cause your periods to stop. Could that be it?

xoxo
~vk~

November 9, 2008 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes baby..
stress actually do delay your periods..
and those shit aRE ACCURATE..
don't fret too much over it..
everything happens for a reason.

- Crim

November 9, 2008 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Wohoo!!! I just woke up and saw it! I have my period now! I literally screamed in happiness!!!

November 11, 2008 at 12:57 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

And yeah, thanks Vixen and Crim for your encouraging words.... xoxox

November 11, 2008 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Those tests are pretty much on point. You should be fine.

November 16, 2008 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Karmasura said...

what's happening maite?? it's been sometime since you updated any blog!

(am the same person as Attila.. you might change the name at my link)

December 15, 2008 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh, ok, don't panic! I'm not pregnant! *smooches*

I have another blog though, click the daisy flower on the sidebar. Or better yet, just go to my profile. Seen my pic?

And yeah, I will update my links now.

January 26, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home