<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ The Secret Admirer

= Friday, January 30, 2009 =




I just scanned through my flooded mail and found a precious stone. I will not disclose his email but let me just call him Spaceman.

Apparently, he has gone to my first blog, The Corporate B*tch.

His email goes...

Daisy, wow. i just finished reading ur entire blog. every entry. i must admit im a little drained. i jerked off 4 times. the type of person and how u write about ur life is mind blowing. i look forward to more. u r without a doubt the perfect woman...at least in my eyes. if i could have one person it would be u for sure

Spaceman, if you are reading this, I hope you don't mind that I have posted it. You really made my day! Things like these are very special for me and I am totally flattered and thankful to have read your thoughts.

*Smooches*

Simply retouched @ 11:20 PM




4 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

And he read it and emailed again. Am I shy to reply back? Let us see...

January 31, 2009 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Karmasura said...

I got a hard-on reading this... your openness about such things.. is unheard of!!

February 1, 2009 at 9:10 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh!!! You did? XoXoX

It's always good to know yourself and once you understand yourself, you are open and honest about your feelings. I guess that's the only "secret" I keep from those who knows me in the flesh.

February 1, 2009 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

By the way, my playful imagination sees your photo here as a hard on! *Giggles*

February 1, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home