<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ BOTB Rank

= Sunday, March 29, 2009 =






I must admit, despite having such a low rank at BOTB (Battle of the Blogs) for this blog, (although Inlove with Daisies have ranked 1,015 as of posting) Blog Explosion, or I fondly call BE, have brought me to more readers and friends!

And I am gonna write more about my other blog since I get more responses there.

Although I hate the fact that it's almost a month now that my requested thumbnail has never been responded. Still, I am thankful for BE. Why, just the past week, despite not posting daily there, I have gained 5 new followers!

I guess one factor is when I joined Entrecard which only requires 8 ec/2 days! How to change that though, I don't know. (LOL) And of course I found this in tons of blogs at BE.

Another one would be my rule of once you have followed my blog, I will also follow yours!

And of course, the unbeatable factor for gaining friends, is placing a comment to blogs and commenting back to those who have placed one on yours.

Now, who doesn't want more traffic and more readers? That's one of the reasons (if not the main one) on why you placed a blog up in the first place, right?



*CHEERS*

Let's drink to that!

Simply retouched @ 3:54 AM




9 Comments:

Blogger Legal Cat said...

Hai Daisy, I am usually at a lost to comment in your blog but BE and EC is one of my passion nowadays. Thanks for the votes. In EC if you want to raise your value of price, you have to buy more adverts. Then it goes up. That was what I was told...

March 30, 2009 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh so that's the technique! I really still do not get totally what EC does. But it's a fun way of hunting for new blogs to read.

March 30, 2009 at 5:39 PM  
Anonymous Wiggy said...

Hey Daisy! Long time since I came over to your blog. Good to see you on EC. to raise your value, you have to have people buy adverts on your widget

March 31, 2009 at 5:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

OMG Wiggy!!!

Not only do I miss you so, but I am as well totally totally blown away by your ec gift!!!

Thank You SO MUCH!!!

I am simply flabbergasted my jaw dropped!

***SMOOCHES***

April 1, 2009 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Just an update, this blog is now Ranked #1768 today.


*cheers*

April 1, 2009 at 1:49 AM  
Anonymous Wiggy said...

I lost my first BOTB last night :( Oh well lol gonna keep trying tho. Regarding the EC gift, I'm getting onwards of 600 credits a day and have almost 3000 at the minute, so i'm gonna go on an advert spending spree soon haha

April 1, 2009 at 3:46 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh wow! that's amazing! No wonder I've been reading how some bloggers are so addicted to ec's lol! Thanks once again!!! And I'm preparing this nice surprise for you. For now though, I'm off to bed!

See you tomorrow sweetie!

XoXoX

April 1, 2009 at 4:10 AM  
Anonymous BlogExplosion Admin said...

Daisy,

I have recently (within the last month) taken over admin duties at BlogExplosion. The thumbnailer was broken when I took over but it is now up and running. Also, you can now request new thumbnails from the "Add/Edit Blogs" page.

All of your blogs should have new thumbnails as of 10 minutes ago.

I still have quite a bit of work ahead of me but things progressing.

April 8, 2009 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

WOW! I am simply honored to have the presence of a BE Admin! (if not "the" BE Admin)

Thanks for the update! And I just read my banners were accepted as well! That must be a tough job but so fun to do. Thanks again!
XoXoX

April 8, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home