<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ "Why Men Love Bitches" by Sherry Argov

= Tuesday, March 17, 2009 =


First off, I wanna avoid saying that word in this blog for google ads spider purposes. I hope I won't get another mail from them saying I have content that is not allowed in their terms and conditions. Blah. Blah. Anyway, if you wanna read my nasty side, go to My Experiments!

A couple of days ago, I was hunting 13 "biiitch" photos at flickr for my Friday the 13th tribute. Then I found this:



I got curious of the book of course and decided not to add the photo on the 13. Instead, make a separate post about it. Now here's a great addition on my list of books I'm hunting down.


Read the Summary here:

10 Reasons Why Men Prefer Bitchy Women

LOL. Let's just say I know most of them even before coming across this page on the web. But nonetheless, placing it altogether like a Bible or Constitution was Sherry Argov's great idea!

Simply retouched @ 4:04 AM




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home