<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ He's not a douchebag! Duh.

= Friday, February 27, 2009 =


And before we end the months of hearts with a Bang! (And you know what I mean) Here's a cute game you can play. This game is "gender-douchebag neutral".


Find out if your sweetheart is a douchebag at LiquidGeneration.com!


So what is a douchebag anyway?

A douchebag usually assumes the form of a hair-gelling pretty-boy but can also be described as an overzealous, pompous, or vexatious a-h0le that most people wish were killed with a Mortal Kombat fatality. LOL

Read other definitions of a douchebag at The Urban Dictionary. My fave is no.5!

At least this made me laugh. Do they really need to add Mortal Kombat there huh?

Simply retouched @ 10:37 PM




1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Well I'm your little stalker my love!

XoXoX

March 2, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home