<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ EasyHits4U Payment Received!

= Thursday, April 9, 2009 =


A few days back, I received 2 payments from EasyHits4u!

And this is the first payment!

I have earned more than $20 from Easyhits and soon as I signed up for paypal, I just tested if the transaction will go through before I claim all my earnings. So I tried to claim only $4.66 first.

After less than 24 hours, here's what I got in my mail:



It only shows that EasyHits4u really pays!

But please don't confuse EasyHits4U as a PTC (or pay to click site)! It is not! It is just a traffic exchange site, more like BlogExplosion. The only difference is, BE rewards through credits only and EasyHits rewards through credits and the cents earned is just a bonus.

Traffic Exchange with 100,000+ members

Simply retouched @ 1:15 AM




3 Comments:

Blogger Legal Cat said...

Nice, will try it out...

April 9, 2009 at 11:45 AM  
Anonymous kieffer said...

Wow, I must try this too. Thanks for this! BTW, I've already linked you up. Hope you could add my link too. Thanks!

April 10, 2009 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Wow! This is good news guys! Kruel has joined now, when will you kieffer?

Btw, Kruel, I see you haven't surfed any sites at easyhits yet. The key is to have the browser always open. I'll teach you how thru mail.

(And for those interested to join u, I too will give a list of "techniques" once you sign up!)

April 13, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home