<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ New Banners!

= Friday, April 24, 2009 =


Finally!

I have finally made some banners for this blog. I am not deeply satisfied with all of them but nonetheless, I made them myself and its a labor of love!










Now these is the first batch of banners for this blog that I will submit to both BlogExplosion and EasyHits. Hope they approve them all!

Also, I think I should compile all the badges and banners that I have made so far to keep track. Let's see in the coming days!

SELF PROMOTION:
If you like what you see,
Would you like me to design
a banner for you for free?

Simply retouched @ 8:00 PM




4 Comments:

Blogger Legal Cat said...

YES!!!!! I LIKE!!!!! PLEASE!!! PRETTY PLEASE, WITH CHERRY ON TOP!!!! ; )

April 25, 2009 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh but of course babe! You want it, you get it! Mwah!

But as last time I need some details too. ;-)

XoXoX

April 25, 2009 at 6:11 AM  
Anonymous Celebrity Birthdays said...

I know this is not a vote But I like the last one. Good luck with the banners.

Sami

April 27, 2009 at 6:19 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Thanks Celeb! And now this reminds me of the banner I will make for Kruel!

May 10, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home