<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Second payment from EasyHits4U!

= Wednesday, April 22, 2009 =


I know this is a bit delayed post, but here is the second payment that I received from EasyHits4U!



And before I claim my 3rd payment (which has a total of $17.31 unclaimed as of writing), I would like to share this to all. Here is the total from my paypal account: (Please click image to zoom in)



And to let you know the secret from earning not only traffic for your sites but also some little extra cash, here's my surfing activity during Feb.20 to March 25.



Traffic Exchange with 100,000+ members
Who wouldn't like some extra cash while promoting your blog? What are you waiting for? Join Now!

UPDATE: See my First Payment here

Simply retouched @ 2:38 AM




3 Comments:

Blogger Legal Cat said...

Thanks to you I've joined and am waiting to reap the benefit...

April 22, 2009 at 5:09 AM  
Anonymous Daniel White said...

Awesome. I'm using EasyHits also to get readers for my blog and possible registrations to my forum.

Though I don't cash out, and rather convert the cash to credits. ^^

But after seeing this, I think I should maybe save up and cash out myself. :P

April 23, 2009 at 9:27 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Kruel, I was about to check your surfed sites count (you can do that with your downline) but as of the moment EasyHits is moving to a new server and it should be up in a few hours 8( *sigh

Daniel, hi there! Good to see people from there too! There really aren't much blogs there. As for me, I surf there whenever I'm online so I really never had zero creds. Hehe... And I'm about to cash out my $10 next.

April 25, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home