<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Monday Morning Meme

= Monday, May 25, 2009 =


...posted on an evening.

I saw this meme over at Sue's blog Nuttin' But Pimp and since I already have a Movie Monday Meme that I participate on weekly, let me join this meme group and post here instead of my other blog.



1. Rate the level of intensity you have about wanting to know God – no desire, low priority, curious, great desire, high priority, desperate to learn more. Explain your answer.

I grew up studying in catholic schools so I guess I fairly know my ranks. I am such a big sinner! But growing up I realized that there are more things in life. Now, I follow my conscience and how would I rate my wanting to know God? I must say from 10 to 1, 5. I'm still in that crossroads to knowing and knowledge.

2. What’s one of your nicknames? How did you get that nickname? What do you prefer to be called?

Daisy. I have another "Christian" name. But I prefer to be called Daisy. Some call me "Daze" or "Dace" at work. How did I get that? I don;t know but my mom says she used to like the flower daisy when I was in her womb.

3. What do you have to have with you when you travel? Why?

Toiletries, make up and fresh undies. I can't live without them.

4. What do you think about reading books on an electronic reading device? Do you have an electronic reading device? Do you love it? Why? If you don’t love it, why not? If you don’t have one, would you consider buying one? Other than the price, tell us another reason why you might not want to own one.

Woah! That's alot of questions. But I guess I can say the only electronic reading device I have is my mobile phone. (Is that an elec reading device?) I mostly do things using my personal comp at home or work, other than that I really am not sure what's a reading device. Ha!! *winks

Simply retouched @ 10:34 PM




3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Ohh wow! This is the best comment ever! Thanks Kas! And of course it's time for me to do the same! I'll click some ads for you too!

XoXoX

May 26, 2009 at 5:01 PM  
Blogger Legal Cat said...

Stopping after answering your twitt...

May 27, 2009 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

XoXoX...

May 29, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home