<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Just Because Awards....

= Thursday, July 16, 2009 =


... will be resuming in a few days!



I just realized after being so busy with my other blog, adgitize, entrecard and recovery.. that I wasn't able to give out my monthly award!

So now I'm gonna build my nominations list and track back who visited here and at Inlove With Daisies for the months of May, June and July.

If you don't know what you're missing, here are the former awards given:
January & February, March, April

This award have no limits to criteria. And the only dominant rule is... your blog must stand out.

So if you think your blog stands out, feel free to nominate yours!

Labels:


Simply retouched @ 7:25 PM




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home