Sunday Stealing: The Heretic Meme
= Sunday, July 19, 2009 =
1. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you lay in a bed with?
- my gay best friend... She is still of the opposite sex right?
2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
- Cheeseburgers in Paradise. It's a local joint where you can enjoy great food and music too!
3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
- A margarita. *wink*
4. Which do you prefer - eyes or lips?
- Ohhh eyes of course! I wouldn't like to kiss a gorgeous lips of a cross eyed. (no pun intended)
5. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
- Fine Arts! It's more fun to date an artist than a lawyer or doctor... (no offense to sweet Kruel, maybe we need to date for me to find out? But wifey might get mad so hmm...)
6. Best kind of pizza?
- ...with everything on it! LOL
7. What is in store for your future?
- travel the world!
8. Who was the last band you saw live?
- Reggae Bubblers! You can listen to them at myspace!
9. Do you take care of your friends while they are sick?
- erm, they took care of me so why wouldn't I?
10. How many songs are on your iPod?
- Sorry, no ipod.
11. Where is the last place you drove to?
- a head on to a pole. LOL (I just joke about the accident I had, coz I came out alive and in one piece. Although it may take a while before I drive again)
12. Where did your last kiss take place?
- Here, in my room a few minutes ago. *wink*
13. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Monday night?
14. Are you a quitter?
- Nope, I'm a positive thinker! I believe if you really want something just focus your energies and it will be yours!
15. Who was the last person you had in your house?
- My friends.
15. What do you think about people who party a lot?
- We need not slow down!!! Ha! The night is young...
16. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
- Oh don't ask me, I blog about it! *wink* (Anyone interested, just check out my links on the sidebar)
17. What was the last CD you purchased?
- Oh, I can't remember. It's been a long time. I mostly listen online or just go to a club.
18. What are two bands or singers that you will always love?
- Beatles! And Bob Marley!
19. Which of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
- How about, which among them am I not guilty of?
20. How is your last ex doing?
- Oh, come to think of it, I do not know where he is right now. LOL
Btw, I don't know why there are two no. 15's...
Simply retouched @ 5:01 PM