<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme

= Sunday, July 26, 2009 =




1. Who was your FIRST date?
...is not my first kiss. He's a neighbor named Matt. We were 11 then.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Oh, nope. I don't know where he is now.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Gin. With lemon mix.

4. What was your FIRST job?
Retail Sales. I worked in a store.

5. What was your FIRST car?
A beetle!

6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
To a local beach paradise.

7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Oh silly, I don't know when we stopped being friends. But we were 7 then. Her name is Liza.

8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?
I can't remember... could be my aunt's. hmm... I was a flower girl then.

9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.
She's my cousin who lived with us for a few years and I always tend to have the messier side of the room. Ha!

10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?
I admit, this wold be cheesy... but ...Be with the man of my dreams! Teehee... ok, can I just wish for world peace then?

11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
French and German languages!

12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?
Nope. He was married then.

13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?
Piano. My mom forced me to. lol It didn't last for a year.

14. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
Open my PC, what else? *wink*

Simply retouched @ 3:03 PM




1 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

LOL I didn't knew all the links of Mr. Linky shows here. Anyway, tagskie you look like a spammer... hmm...

July 28, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home