<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Do you got your Rabbit Toy yet?

= Wednesday, October 1, 2008 =


"Let Ramseys ears and nose do all the work for one of the most explosive org a sms you will ever have."


Properties:
Color: Purple
Texture: Smooth
special features: Waterproof
special features: Powerful
Manufacturer: Rocks Off Limited
For More Details and how to purchase it discreetly: here

Boys, boys, you've gotta let your girlfriends try it! And as for me, I would and I would definitely recommend this to my girlfriends too!

Simply retouched @ 3:44 AM




4 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

OMG! This post removed my blogger ads! Geesh time to edit! Or should i totally remove this post! My my...

October 2, 2008 at 3:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Up to you! I'd let any girlfriend try it! :D

October 3, 2008 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

The dolphin, the rabbit...etc.. why are women's sex toys named after animals all the time? Something a little strange there i think.

October 3, 2008 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

Ha, I need one of those:)

October 5, 2008 at 1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home