<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Coffee Quote of the Day

= Tuesday, October 7, 2008 =




Perfect. What a perfect way to the end the day.



And yeah, my filthy-rich boss finally thanked me for my efforts at work! A first time he didn't wowed at how I looked like today, my cute dress or my stunning make-up. But my work! My craft. Yeah, Daisy is not all booby and legs, she has a brain too yah know! But then whispered after "and by the way you look good in that pink top".

Yay!

Simply retouched @ 12:49 AM




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done for the praise! I bet you did look good in that pink top too ;)

October 7, 2008 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh sorry for the delay of my reply but thank you! I actually had a raise just recently too. Nice eh?

November 9, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home