<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Blog Turned Off at Adgitize

= Wednesday, May 27, 2009 =


I was about to go to work when I saw this.

fromwebmaster@adgitize.com
tothedaisyexperiment@gmail.com
dateTue, May 26, 2009 at 4:47 AM
subjectBlog Turned Off at Adgitize


Hi Daisy,

This is to inform you that we have turned off the blog named, Life needs retouches too, http://daisygirrrl.blogspot.com, because it did not meet our content standards.

Pop Ups On Blog

Please see the terms of service for more information. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about these terms.

We understand that many of these issues can be temporary. If you would like to correct these issues and then send us an email and we can reinstate the blog.

Sincerely,

Ken Brown
Adgitize
http://www.adgitize.com


Adgitize your web site.


Dear Ken Brown,

I just recently signed up for Adgitize. This is only my third day. I think it was due to the ads from Adbrite where a splash page appears when somebody visits my blog for the 3rd time in a day. I removed the code now coz I think its not earning enough anyway. I hope my blog gets back into circulation right away.

Thanks for the reminder! And by the way, your mail went straight to the bulk folder. I almost didn't see it. I fixed it now and added you as a contact.

XoXoX,
Daisy

P.S.
I just checked and until now my blog is turned off. *Sniiff...

Simply retouched @ 3:52 AM




5 Comments:

Blogger Legal Cat said...

Hope u be back soon in adgitize

May 27, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Sjeltur said...

Maybe your YouthMedia add is the problem..??
(I have to say - I am a bit irritated by those)

May 28, 2009 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Update! My blog is back up at adgitize! And Sjeltur... yeah I am quote irritated now too so I would opt out from their circulation. Besides, there are tons of blog where I click and do not even understand a word they say! LOL (pardons to Kruel, I got this widget from you)

May 29, 2009 at 1:23 AM  
Anonymous Wiggy said...

Glad to see you're back on Adgitize then :)

May 29, 2009 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Yeah! And I just had my 100 adgitize this minute. Now time to go over and comment hop!

May 30, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home