<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Let's Read Email: Rejection one

= Tuesday, August 26, 2008 =


Ok, I admit, I am barking at the wrong tree. Or in this particular case, at the wrong advertisers. As of checking today, my other blog has been getting an average of 60 unique visitors a day, and over 100 page views. But no good paying advertiser is willing to sponsor me. Well at least the credible ones.

So now, I'll be posting a series of rejections that I get through email. And for the first one....... *drum roll please*

My favorite advertiser (who luckily is willing to be here on this blog, just not on the other one). And the letter reads:

Hello,

While reviewing your account, we noticed that you are currently displaying Google ads in a manner that is not compliant with our policies. For instance, we found violations of AdSense policies on pages such as http://thedaisyexperiment.blogspot.com/search/label/innocence.

As stated in our program policies, AdSense publishers are not permitted to place Google ads on pages with adult or mature content.

As a result, we have disabled ad serving to the site.

Your AdSense account remains active. However, we strongly suggest that you take the time to review our program policies (adsense policies) to ensure that all of your remaining pages are in compliance.

Please note that we may disable your account if further violations are found in the future.

Sincerely,

The Google AdSense Team

Issue ID# xxx


After reading this I suddenly lost interest in posting my stories. To be brutally honest, I find it a waste to have these clicks and yet not get anything from it. Oh well, 60 people a day is not that big anyway!

Simply retouched @ 1:59 AM




2 Comments:

Blogger Karmasura said...

Sad.. what's their problem with daisy experiment?? It's a lovely site.

I keep visiting that site everyday. (One of the 60 clicks u get! lolzz) Please post on that site. love your stories.

August 29, 2008 at 11:12 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Wow that's sweet! I've actually been getting lots of sweet mails and requests for updates. Well those ads are nothing anyway. I started with that blog to chronicle my adventures in life and with [naughty smiles] you know what!

September 1, 2008 at 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home