<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Battle of the Blogs (BOTB)

= Sunday, September 21, 2008 =


There are times when pictures speaks louder than words...


rank: 2204


So my first two were lost battles. But my ship did not sunk yet. So I made a slight improvement and added this spankin background and added little tweaks on the template.

Thus, my next battle gave me my first win! And the next one was a winner too!



But strangely, look at my new rank after winning the 2nd battle. I like the last two digits below....


rank: 2269

Now that I didn't get. It's math.

p.s.
I sure hope they update the thumbnails soon. Here's what mine should look like now:

Simply retouched @ 9:03 AM




4 Comments:

Blogger Mister Scott said...

if you think too much about botb it will drive you crazy... half the time most folks think (and i among them) that the whole thing is rigged and that just to keep you coming back you'll get on a run every once and a while... just do what you've been doing and enjoy your blogging experience ;)

September 21, 2008 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Yeah I'm just doing it for the fun of it! HA! Tho it's just making me curious sometimes how they manage the battles... anyway.....

September 22, 2008 at 1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've not even thought about botb! Only other thing I've done on that site is the Blog Surfing and Blog Tycoon. Good luck in your battles tho ;)

September 24, 2008 at 4:29 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh lol it can gibe out some credits sometimes and use it to assign credits. Unless there is some sort of magical thingy going on. Ha! Now Mister Scott's point is gettin in me. Hmm..... "point... in me" [naughty giggles]

September 24, 2008 at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home