<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ The Loafer Lover

= Saturday, September 13, 2008 =




Here's a striking message that gives me a smile everytime I'm caught up at work and a wink and flirty laugh just doesn't give the usual sensual stares from the big boss....


web_loafer has left a comment on my story "And step-dad steps in":

Those young, shaved, lotioned and bathed leg of yours, needs a piano player. The way you set this camera shot up, is....well it's going to be loved by all art lovers and at least one old almost retired truck driver. I can see the music in this photo. Not many will, but my dear I’m not one of many.

Oh……..the old almost retired truck driver would be me.

You visited my blog, I visit yours, see how that works.

After a long shower and shave, I could.....well, I don't want to brag. Webloafer has another 250,000 miles to drive, then he will have the rest of his life to enjoy those that are now enjoying what he delivered. Pick up the receiver....I will deliver....

Do you need a Personal Jesus? Hon, I can't help you with that, but if you have a need for a personal truck driver.....?

Sweet smelling one, I'll use my talented mind and hands on your steering wheel. Not forever and ever amen.....just for a moment neither of us will regret or forget. Never doubt what fate/god/karma/luck brings your way darling, just enjoy.

Just as you enjoyed these words, You need the enjoyment I could bring to you via those long legs.....I know where those beautiful legs meet,

We may never meet, but I hope you have enjoyed this mental foreplay.

Now, go out there and wow a millionaire......then when he has gone away for business.....I would be more than happy to lick those legs and find out where they meet. Just give me a ring………


I want to tinkle your ivory's.

Honey


Ooh! Wow! Now I'm under his spell again.... must.re.sist.temptation.

ahhhhh... why should I?

Simply retouched @ 1:04 PM




7 Comments:

Blogger waltertan said...

for your information, there's a link to leave comments at the left divider. the introduction there. thanks. :)

September 13, 2008 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

LOL sorry it was just not that visible. Dang I need my glasses!

September 13, 2008 at 1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought I'd return the compliment and have a look at your blog and leave a comment :)

September 13, 2008 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Ohh Hi Wiggy! What's your link?

September 13, 2008 at 6:21 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Ops my bad. http://www.w1ggy.co.uk/blog/
Hehe....

Your comment moderator popped a message to me that I was leaving a spam comment tho. Now that, I won't forget! LOL

September 13, 2008 at 6:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello ~ thx for viewing my blog ... I think the tagboard is fine .. might consider the comment link next time =D

September 14, 2008 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Ok, cute little Dollies!

September 15, 2008 at 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home