<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ I may not be a Hindi filmstar...

= Monday, September 15, 2008 =


...But I sure catch the attention of men! As a poem was given to me a few days back. If you enjoy the piece as much as I do, please hover over Attila's blog..

The smooth ivory neck,
With black, silky vines hanging down,
Ensnaring boys and men, all alike.

The eyes so deep,
An endless gaze,
Yet reach not I, to their end.

Those lips red and rosy,
Guarding teeth so pearly
That voice so soft and mushy.

The bubbly laughter-
Tingles in my ears,
Like the temple bells.

Those cheeks, so wide and smooth
Not a scratch, not a bump-
Far apart, from the beholder.

The chin so sublime,
Nothing compares,
In nature similar.

So perfect a figurine,
Cherished she must be,
Like an oyster does a pearl.



(c) Attila, as reply to a comment on my post about the art of gratifying one's soul. Read here, I know you're intrigued.

Simply retouched @ 5:15 PM




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm.. didn't expect u too.. but thanks 4 keeping up with the promise!

September 18, 2008 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh but what Daisy says she'll do Daisy will do.... You know I love that word too ("do") [winks]

xoxo

September 19, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home