<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ It's Labor Day, a Time to Relax and have Fun

= Monday, September 1, 2008 =




Happy Labor Day America!


What I love about the Labor Day:

1. no work
2. fireworks
3. no job
4. free bl*wjovz (intentionally misspelled) Ha!
5. barbecue
6. free drinks for ladies on bars
7. parades
8. on the beach, cute babes
9. my step dad goes away
10. and the little naughty girl in me can play!


And maybe, just maybe I go post what happened next on my experiments

Simply retouched @ 2:49 AM




3 Comments:

Blogger nexy said...

hehee nice post :)

September 3, 2008 at 4:43 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hahaha! Ooh yeah..

September 3, 2008 at 7:06 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hmmm.... [giggles]

September 15, 2008 at 1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home