<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Three is a magic number

= Monday, September 8, 2008 =




So this is it. Maybe I'm lucky this time. I haven't opened my email yet but I saw the subject already! And it strikes me while I think of the possibilities and what if's. Ok I better get this over and done with huh.

Open the mail. Read. Read carefully.

Subject: Tech Support-Text Link Ads

Hi,
We're sorry but the page is still considered "Adult" in nature and therefore we can not accept it into our program at this time.

If you have any other questions/concerns, please let us know.

Thanks.

TLA Support
techsupport@text-link-ads.com
www.text-link-ads.com
A MediaWhiz Company

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic communication, and all information herein, including files attached hereto, is private, and is the property of the sender. This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure of; dissemination of; distribution of; copying of; or, taking any action in reliance upon this communication, is strictly prohibited. Further for any and all creative that maybe attached, please be advised that MediaWhiz is neither the author or publisher of the attached creative. MediaWhiz makes no representation that the attached complies with existing federal and/or state law. All creative should be reviewed with counsel prior to publication. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone, 646-442-0074, AND DESTROY THE ORIGINAL AND ALL COPIES OF THIS COMMUNICATION.

Thank you.


No, I am the intended recipient, and don't worry there was no attachment. This is not an error. My blog is.

So is 3 the magic number? Nope. There is simply no such thing.

Simply retouched @ 2:36 AM




6 Comments:

Blogger Comfortably Numb said...

LOL...I wont say much. If I do even my comment will be treated as SpAm :P

Cheers!!

September 8, 2008 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Wahaha! No it won't. ;-\

September 8, 2008 at 11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were into Peas on Earth, and three times over no less.
Peas on Earth.
I luv peas, and q's, r's, and the rest of 'em.

September 10, 2008 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

LMSAO! you are not only a kinky poet but also a comedian!

Well I also like the X's and O's ..D's and A's [wink]

September 11, 2008 at 5:02 AM  
Blogger web_loafer said...

But I forgot to mention, I can't dance. But I get a kick outta your Frog? Log? Fog? Dog? Smog? AHHHHH now I remember YOUR BLOG.

September 13, 2008 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Aww you Dog!

September 15, 2008 at 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home