<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ ShePhone: All-in-one phone for the Ladies!

= Wednesday, September 24, 2008 =


Wow I gotta have this!


"Special" Features:

+ mini vibrator in the shape of a pink rabbit
+ perfume spray
+ pills tray
+ dental floss
+ pregnancy test
+ corkscrew for wine
+ a section for condoms and tan lotion

And the regular features like:
camera, voice analyzer (polygraph detector), GPS, Wi-Fi, MP3 player.

The prototype has been published in Marie Claire magazine. But it hasn't been clear yet when they will have it available in stores! Ooohh baby! I can't wait!

Read more about it here: Super cell phone for the ladies

Simply retouched @ 12:57 AM




13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! Sounds like a right deal that

September 24, 2008 at 4:27 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oooooh Yeah Baby!

xoxo

September 24, 2008 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

That phone will be hard to keep in stock.
I love your blog layout:)

September 24, 2008 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Yeah I know! Once it hits the stalls, I will surely be one of the first buyers! Ha!

As for my blog design... thanks! It took me months to finally figure out the codes and finalize it.

September 24, 2008 at 8:30 PM  
Blogger Jerry said...

wow look super cool!

September 24, 2008 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Indeed! Can't wait too!

September 25, 2008 at 12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah agree on the blog layout, I always sit down in front of the computer and think "I'll teach myself how to change my blog theme. 30 minutes later it's still a blank screen, so I get my mate to sort it for me :P

September 25, 2008 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

LOL a blank screen? I had my share of those! But for now I can say I can even help out in some forums a bit.

And oh, you have a mate you say?

September 25, 2008 at 12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I have a mate! What you trying to say haha! Cheeky. Yeah I am the worst at designing, unless I have someone telling me roughly how they want it

September 25, 2008 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Whatever would you need the polygraph detector for? All us men are truly honest. ;)

September 26, 2008 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

mmm Wiggy... I can be rough. And yet remain soft. Meow...... ^_^

September 26, 2008 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

lol @ Mike

You make me laugh!! That's by far the funniest comment I had in this blog!

September 26, 2008 at 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well he speaks the truth Daisy! haha

September 29, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home