<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ I Need Your Help!

= Monday, February 9, 2009 =


Please vote on the best costume for Miss Valentines Contest! The winning costume will be the one I shall wear. Please please please vote!

Click the image below to enlarge! (I mean the photo okay?) *Giggles*



My thoughts on each piece:

First, I totally love them all! But I would like to know how people would react. My friend who will create the suit for me says I should wear what I would like and feel most comfortable in. Well, I want them all, that's for sure.

1 and 4 - are my best picks but is it too cutsey cutesy for the contest?

2 - Simple and elegant, easy to wear. I especially like the shoelace frontal. But for Valentines, I think the devil is out. Or is it?

3 - A masterpiece, but could be too "revealing". It is a beauty contest not a Miss Playboy Girlfriend.

5 - Another devil girl, but it's simply adorable and chick. And not too naughty.

6 - Fairy princess, I always wanted to be a ballerina. Good thing there is no talent portion. Or else, I won't dance a ballet.

7 - Cotton Cupid. I love the lace and cotton ensemble. The bag and white stockings are adorable too!

8 - Another cute cupid. I like the short skirt. But the whole thing could be too simple. Adding stockings won't match.

Cast your votes now! Oooh, if only I could let you vote at the contest itself. Anyhoo...

Please help me choose! You can leave a comment here or email me if you're too shy. *Giggles*

Simply retouched @ 2:55 AM




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we to vote for only one? My pick is no.4. Love to see you in that outfit!

- James

February 9, 2009 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Just passing through and had to vote.

Number Two with the wings of Four? Maybe with the pattern as well?

Tail looks oddly out of place however.

February 10, 2009 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Phew! I've been very busy since last weekend. Thanks for the votes, James and Amy! I'll consider your thoughts.

XoXoX

February 11, 2009 at 1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i vote for 6

February 12, 2009 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Mmm, I eat stalkers for breakfast. Or should I say "lick"?

Thanks for the vote my spaceman! XoXoX

February 19, 2009 at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home