<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Changing the Top Commenters code

= Saturday, April 18, 2009 =




Previously on my other blog Inlove with Daisies, I have the widget from corpseofattic.com. But I noticed that the more the days progress, the less the number of total comments per user. So that's weird.

The first day that I installed it, I had Shea having 13 comments. Then after almost a week and as I post new stuff, his comments count is going down. So I asked him if he was "deleting" some, but he didn't even delete any.

So for those looking for the best (or a better) Top Commenters widget, or if you are still using the one from corpseofattic.com, I advise you to take the switch!

Like what I did. From corpseofattic.com to mxyzptc.

As as sign, I also changed the title to "The Top 10 Lovers" to "Red Hot Lovers".

click the image to see the widget live:

Simply retouched @ 10:18 PM




6 Comments:

Anonymous mxyzplk said...

Thank you for the post ;)

April 18, 2009 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

You are welcome! And your widget definitely works better!


Unfortunately, just as soon as I published this post, I got a warning from blogger that they have locked my blog because they thought it was a spam!

OMG Blogger! THIS IS NOT A SPAM BLOG!!! I hope your human admin (and not BOTS are reading this!)

April 18, 2009 at 11:15 PM  
Anonymous mxyzplk said...

lol...
maybe you dont give any warning for adult content?

April 19, 2009 at 12:20 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

lol I thought Blogger was the one replied. Nhe, I don't think this is an adult-content blog. Well, not this one that is. Maybe its with the links coz they define several links pointing to one site as spam. *sigh*

April 19, 2009 at 12:47 AM  
Anonymous mxyzplk said...

hi daisy, check out this new post
Advantage for using top commentator

May 11, 2009 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh you didn't place a link. I went to your site looking for that post but I can't seem to locate it. Can you send me the link again?

May 11, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home