<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ BlogExplosion Bug!

= Friday, May 29, 2009 =


OMG!!!!!!! PANIC MODE!

Just when I was just checking out how many banner impressions I have left, All my credits went to ONE banner!

I just clicked "Unused banner impressions ( Assign banner impressions )"
Then AAAALL my credits went to one banner!!! This is a BUG! I distributed 200 impressions to my other banners just so other BE members wont get SICK of seeing one banner. I want to get my credits back! I hope this is still possible.

I contacted BE about this and I only got a ticket. I hope they reply soon coz I don't wanna waste all those hard earned credits just to show 4,294,965,317 BANNERS!!!

Gawd.



I want to get my credits back!

Simply retouched @ 5:11 AM




5 Comments:

Blogger Legal Cat said...

Hope you solve it...

May 29, 2009 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Yeah I hope so too. no word from them yet though. What I did was just pause the banners and returned all credits to it.

May 30, 2009 at 5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Miss(?) Daisy

I was wondering if you could tell me how well your banners do? I was thinking of making one but didn't know if it would be worth it.

Thanks

June 4, 2009 at 11:19 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hi freaky! Hehe.. Well of course I get a few clicks from it. Better than nothing. But I would rather have credits, coz there you can purchase traffic and play along BOTB (battle of the blogs) Plus, like entrecards, you can give it out as prizes or gifts.

June 4, 2009 at 11:39 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

And lol... it's still a "miss" XoXoX

June 4, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home