<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Frustrated Artist

= Friday, June 12, 2009 =


Yeah, I am terrible in art. Hahaha!

I just discovered realized that you can edit the photos you uploaded on photobucket.com. Silly me. So here's my first attempts on making a nice logo / award.

Original (i do not know where I got it. It was just in my pile of junk in my pc)



After changing the color, and clicking the special scissors under the "Geek" tab, here's the result. Background removed in a sloppy way. LOL



Added a little animated sticker (the green skull) and the glowing thingy...



Ugh. I didn't know that last addition makes the entire thing blink! It only shows after saving.

Simply retouched @ 8:56 PM




2 Comments:

Anonymous Stacie said...

I like it!!

June 13, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

lol! Seriously?

Well I was thinking if I would try the photobucket feature more often, I get better results.

June 13, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home