<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ This Blog is Freezing!?

= Monday, June 1, 2009 =



My Reply:

Thanks for the message you sent at EC. About my blog that freezes, it's so strange indeed I tried to open it now and it did to mine too but after a few seconds the whole page loads anyway. I'm thinking because I changed the code yesterday or is it the "youth media" on the lower right. Can you try my other blog and if it freezes too, I'd remove the youth media coz its the only common thing I have between these blogs. Thanks!

Thank You, bingkaycoy for the email. Although you did not reply to my reply.

Anyway, I have finally decided to indeed remove that widget from YouthMedia. I chance upon tons of blogs there where I cannot read and understand a single word anyway and it didn't bring enough traffic as I expected.

I will maintain my membership tho until maybe they find a way to rotate blogs on the sidebar instead of a sticky popup.

Simply retouched @ 7:15 PM




4 Comments:

Blogger Legal Cat said...

I think it is the YouthMedia...

June 2, 2009 at 3:49 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Yeah that's why I think I should remove it. Sorry though, I got this from you. Sometimes your blogs load long too..

June 3, 2009 at 6:35 PM  
Anonymous bingkee said...

Oh Im so sorry I haven't had the chance to reply to you. But I got your message following me at Twitter and I also followed you.
Too many widgets really do affect loading time of a blog. I used to have a lot of widgets and a lot of people told me it takes forever for my blog to load up. So I removed a lot of them. Most of these widgets and codes are from third -parties , which causes the loading time.
Now it's working fine. Good job.

June 4, 2009 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Thanks for following too! Now as for the widgets, that's one thing why I also like to maintain a classic blogger template. And I indeed get reactions that this blog is loading much faster now.

June 4, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home