<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ BlogExplosion's Reply

= Friday, June 5, 2009 =


SUBJECT: URGENT! All my credits went to the banners

DaisyGirrrl

Posted on :2009-05-29 05:10:28
without my knowing! I just clicked
"Unused banner impressions ( Assign banner impressions )"
Then ALL my credits went to one banner!!! This is a bug! Please help me. I distributed 200 imp to my other banners just so other BE members wont get sick of seeing one banner. Please I want to get my credits back. I hope this is still possible.

Thanks!
Brian

Posted on :2009-06-04 02:29:02
For some reason the code bombed out and gave you 4.29 billion banner impressions. I'm adjusting that and then adding 200 impressions to each of your other banners.




A few days back I had an error on BE. All my credits were transferred to one banner. Today I finally got a reply.

Above is what I got from my mail. So I immediately logged in at BE and to my surprise, the "4,294,967,295" banner impressions were only transferred to my other banner, which was active and running. So I paused this as well. Maybe Brian is still fixing it as I logged in. So let me check in a few more hours and see if there is any progress.

So the reason why I'm posting this is not only to document it, but keep other BE members posted too.

Simply retouched @ 7:08 PM




2 Comments:

Blogger carrie said...

haha. funny. weird.

June 10, 2009 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

lol yeah. Who would like to use 4 billion banners?

June 11, 2009 at 12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home