<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ The Messiest Office Desk Award!

= Thursday, June 11, 2009 =



Just because... I have such a messy office desk, I flickr'd over in search for someone who has a messier desk than mine. Lo! And behold. I am not alone. In fact, theirs are far worse than mine. Pfew!

Which one would you vote for?

contestant no.1:


Bless My Desk by Pottery Barn Part Deux...










contestant no.2:




chaos at work, my desk by Squid!









contestant no.3:





20090410 041 AZHOSA Office by lasertrimman







contestant no.4:



My messy Office! by Arryll









contestant no.5:





Aerial View of Messy Cubicle by Jeffrey Beall


Simply retouched @ 7:40 PM




3 Comments:

Blogger Legal Cat said...

I think mine is the cleanest as all my works are left at my staff desk...LOL

June 11, 2009 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Legal Cat said...

And I think it is a toss between No. 2 and No. 5

June 11, 2009 at 9:09 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Wow what a boss! *wink*

LOL I vote for 5 too. But let's see if there would be others who will think otherwise.

June 12, 2009 at 3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home