<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Sunday Stealing

= Sunday, May 31, 2009 =


Let's join some meme now...



1. Name one person who made you smile today:
Choi. The guy who delivered my pizza. (I'm guessing this would be his name. He looked like a Choi for me)

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
Blog hopping at Adgetize!

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Reading my emails.

4. What is your favorite candy bar?
Hershey's Milk Chocolate! Mmmm....

5. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yeah! Duh. Of course! The question is, have I worked in one? (well that's not the question so I won't answer! Next question please...) LOL

6. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Well, Cruzan Rum! What else? It's the best native rum in my island. But, if you're into seaweeds, you have to try Seamoss! (It's made of seaweed that is boiled until it dissolves and then mixed with milk and chosen spices)

7. What was the last thing you ate?
Pepperoni Pizza.

8. The last sporting event you watched?
Well I'm not really into sports but I attended the Regatta last April. I was dating a "sailor" then.

9. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Not really...

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Sometimes. But today, a chinese guy delivered my pizza. What a strange coincidence.

11. What are you doing tomorrow?
Ugh. Don't remind me. Work!

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Kangaroos.

13. Biggest annoyance right now?
Noisy neighbors cutting their tree's branches off...

14. Last song listened to?
One of my faves... Peter Tosh - "Dreamland" [Listen]

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
LOL No. It's a pretty small house to have a maid clean it.

16. Are you jealous of anyone?
Gawd. All those entrecard droppers who reach 300 and blog and adgetize all in one day 7 days a week!

17. Is anyone jealous of you?
Some girls at work. Well I'm just a smart girl hiding behind these make up and fancy dress. (*tsk! vain. vain.*)

18. What do you usually do during the day?
Weekdays - mix work and party!
Weekends - relax at home, listen to music and have sex

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Nope. I hate hating. LOL

20. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Strangely, Bob Marley.

Simply retouched @ 2:34 PM




4 Comments:

Blogger Legal Cat said...

Have fun mixing work n party next week...

May 31, 2009 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

LOL thanks!

June 1, 2009 at 1:35 AM  
Anonymous Wiggy said...

I'm one of the who - drop 300 EC's as well as all the adgitize drops and normally blog daily too :D

June 1, 2009 at 4:16 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Gee! I bet you are indeed! How do you do it? And have work during the day too? I tried ec dropping at work but with what I need to do at my job, I only visited 200 in 8 hours! Hahaha...

June 1, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home