<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Saturday 9: Games People Play

= Saturday, June 13, 2009 =




1. What was your favorite active game as a child? Tag. I run fast and that's a great fun game I play with my brother and neighbors.

2. What was your favorite board game as a child? Cluedo!!! It's one mind game that I always look forward to. I always go to my neighbor's house to play it (since my folks can't afford to buy me one then). It's the snack her mom prepares for us that makes it all so memorable.

3. Tell us about a friend you played these games with in your youth. Well, I won't mention her name, but last thing I heard, she is now living in London. We used to like to watch inspector gadget and play Cluedo and both wanted to be "detectives" when we grow up. LOL

4. What is your favorite card game? Poker. Even as a teen we play this game, but we don't bet on money, we use dares. So the loser will be dared to do something silly or stupid.

5. What board games do you enjoy now? Lately, I do not play bored, oh I mean board games. I guess I could say "Chess". But I one was check-mated by a 10 year old and that's embarrassing! lol

6. Do you play video games? Which ones? A variation of Online games at FOG

7. Tell us about the friends you play games with now. Uhh, myself? But if you are talking about a different game... *wink*

8. Do you play any sports now? bowling and a little bot of tennis with the boss. *winks*

9. What’s your favorite sport to watch? Wel, I'm not really a sportsey type. But I do go to annual sporting events here that has anything to do with water races. Like, swimming, yachts, regatta.. etc. Like, recently, the Golden Hook Fishing Tournament



Join in on the Saturday 9: Games People Play Here

Simply retouched @ 5:48 PM




2 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

cute to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey I am starting a monday crazy questions meme..come join in...
http://mondaycrazyquestions.blogspot.com/

thnx! L

June 14, 2009 at 5:53 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

lol Thanks Lani! (I like all those xclamation points!)

And of course I'd love to join your Monday craziness!

XoXoX

June 14, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home