<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Entrecard Advert Settings On!

= Thursday, August 20, 2009 =


I wanted to apologize to all my online friends, droppers and EC advertisers. I haven't been online for a week because of 2 things - busy buy schedule at work and preparing for my vacation.

So now I am taking the opportunity to thank all those who have passed by and left comments! I will check out your links today. And update later on about my upcoming vacation.

For now, looking at my list for preparation, I am activating automatic EC ads on my blogs! No need for approval, all will be showing their ads in chronological order of dropping.


Simply retouched @ 7:45 PM




4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

"DaisyGirrrl Says..." has been included in this weeks Sites To See. I hope you like the image I featured, and I hope this helps to attract many new visitors here.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2009/10/sites-to-see.html

P.S.: You've got pop-up problems again.

October 1, 2009 at 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Wiggy said...

Hey Daisy! Hope you're well! Sorry for the lack of visits lately!

October 12, 2009 at 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Clean Up Mac said...

Great to know about Entrecard.I will bookmark your blog and share it with my friends. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else.

July 16, 2011 at 4:38 AM  
Anonymous SUPER BOWL HOTELS said...

I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

August 22, 2011 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home