<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ Entrecard warning: My Blog may be deleted !?!?

= Monday, June 22, 2009 =


HELP! I can't believe I received this message for my blog Inlove with Daisies.



It says:
Your site has auto playing audio. This is against Entrecard's TOS. Please remove this within 72 hours to avoid being deleted from Entrecard. Your site has a popup ad. This is against Entrecards TOS.

First, there is no music that automatically plays on my blog. I hate those kinda things, in fact, last February, I even joined BAM (Bloggers Against Music) - music on blogs that play without a visitor's consent that is.

Second, I am not aware that there is a pop-up at my blog. I suspect that it may be caused by the recent widget that I added, the google page rank button. This calculates links and all, using a javascript, and displays my PR automatically. So I just made a screen shot of my result. I suspect it won't change anytime soon anyway.



But other than that, I don't think my other add-ons causes this. Please tell me if you see any pop ups still, coz I may change my whole template. I just hope that this won't mess up the Comentluv widget and I won't loose any, or worse: all my precious comments!

So to be safe, I transferred 95% of my credits to this blog, in case I won't make it in time (before 72 hours) in finding what is causing the pop-up.

PLEASE HELP ME! If you may know what causes the pop up or if you see any pop ups, please leave me a comment here or at my blog Inlove with Daisies.

Thanks!

Simply retouched @ 1:50 AM




4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The last couple of times I have tried to drop on Inlove With Daisies my BitDefender antivirus program blocked a trojan by the name of "Clicker," which I think is some sort of an adware bug. I have run across this on several other blogs, but I haven't heard anything about how to remove it.

June 22, 2009 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

P.S.: Just now when I went to make sure that I had actually made an Entrecard drop on you here, a pop-up popped-up! This is the first time I have encountered such here, but it is same kind of pop-up that I have run across on several others.

It would seem that you are under attack on two fronts, my dear. I hope you vanquish your foes posthaste!

June 22, 2009 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Aww I now saw I forgot to reply here babe but saw this comment a while back. Thank you for informing me and I hope I have successfully removed these things...

July 4, 2009 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It would appear that you have. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

July 4, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home