<body>
DaisyGirrrl says...
life needs retouches too




Your Ad Here


♥ My Hint of Addiction at EntreCard

= Tuesday, June 23, 2009 =






Yes, I should change my tagline for this blog. I am now officially not a relaxed dropper. I have a hint of addiction already! LOL.. Don't you just love those labels?

And because I have little extra time at work now for surfing the web (which I used to not take advantage of), I was able to reach 300 drops 4 times already! Wohoo!
And I thought it was not possible (for me that is)

So where do I get my 300 blogs to drop on? Not much in searching, I just head on to my Drops Inbox and choose to show "Cards you haven't dropped on" from the dropdown. Then off I go and blog hop. So if I missed your blog, pardon me coz maybe you haven't dropped on me lately? *wink*

I'm thinking of games now, that I can host. I would like to give away some credits to winners as well. Have any ideas?

Simply retouched @ 8:20 PM




9 Comments:

Blogger Legal Cat said...

Once you reached 300 you will be addicted. Beware! Happens to me (before you realised after some times that it is all not that important after all, to me at least)

June 24, 2009 at 2:37 AM  
Anonymous Wiggy said...

I have the toolbar for Firefox, so I can choose my favourites, inbox and others from there, and open 10 tabs each time to drop. I am addicted to dropping haha x

June 24, 2009 at 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Wiggy said...

I've just checked my Drop Rank and I think I need to get a social life....

Drop rank
Deeply committed - Deadly serious. A drop master

HAHA

June 24, 2009 at 2:34 PM  
Anonymous Stauce said...

I have reached almost 300. I have been blog hoping like crazy today. So I wonder how many I am up to now. Have a great night.

June 24, 2009 at 6:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Gee I missed these comments... but thanks for your inputs! Now to reply one at a time.. *wink*

July 4, 2009 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

@ kruel - well I have my 300 days but I can only do this if half the time I am at work (lol got the tip from a friend.. right Wiggy?) For now I can barely reach 200 a day. But it's all nice coz I leave comments too that's why. At work all I do is click click click...

July 4, 2009 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

@ Wiggy - I know you have such a high price to have an ad on babe... And lol A Drop master!! Wow!!!

July 4, 2009 at 12:13 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

@ Stauce - gee that's a difference indeed with EC and Adgitize. At least there they update you if you reach 10 - 25 - 75 etc... But goodluck on that hope you reached it (that was days ago as you placed your comment here)

July 4, 2009 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

err.. was it Stauce or Stacie? *wink

July 4, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home